Marin Headlands,San Francisco

Marin Headlands,San Francisco
North Face Endurance Challenge 2009

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow what a Run....

Rain,Rain go away!! Pretty much the thought of the day.
BMO Vancouver Half Marathon today..and yes it started raining as soon as we were lining up to head off...GO FIGURE!!!
Didn't have the best day....still getting over whatever it was that made me sick..so preceded to throw up twice..thank goodness for aid stations..the Gatorade made the gross taste go away..so the Mantra for the rest of the race was "One foot in front of the other"!!! Thanks Dean I'm using it!! And it seemed to work.
PB for me...wonder what is next on the list!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, Gabi! Congrats on finishing. Keep me posted on what your next challenge will be. It's ok that you didn't have the best day; the important thing is that you conquered! Cheers from San Francisco & send my regards to the family. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was your time Gabi?

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks....yes I got to say the fact that it was raining kept the gross smell at bay!!! LOL...
    My time ended up being 2:02...which I had to be happy with all things considered :-)
    Eli...next challenge..I'm trying to put together a relay team for a 100km road race in November this year..then I start looking at Marathon Training...leaving the half behind
    :-(/:-)....onwards and upwards from there..eventually in a couple of years I want to come back down to San Fran to run the Ultra..hopefully you'll join me!!!!

    ReplyDelete