Marin Headlands,San Francisco

Marin Headlands,San Francisco
North Face Endurance Challenge 2009

Monday, May 10, 2010

2nd Week In...

Well today marks the beginning of the second week of whats going to be an interesting workout month....4 weeks, 7 days a week, Weights, Cardio and Plyometrics...coupled with an inspiring Clean Eating Regime...yes there is a hint of sarcasm in those last few words...but with 9lbs I still want to lose...there are just some things you have to do. The words that came to me during the last half marathon when I was wiping away some sort stinking mixture of breakfast and gels was SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!!! I do have to admit...my breakfast yesterday (Mother's Day)...was as far from, my normal breakfast as it gets. I have to admit it was SO good,however I was happy to be back to my eggs whites/oatmeal/blueberries this morning.
BRING IT ON.........

No comments:

Post a Comment